Please read carefully before agreeing
In signing up to the Money Masters Program, I agree to the following.
- Commit to my success by completing each step and corresponding tasks
- Dedicate at least 10-15 mins per week to maintaining my spending plan
- Let my coach know if I don’t understand something so they can help me
- Allow myself to be coached through the program and be open to suggestions and alternatives to how I may have done things previously.
- Attend meetings with my coach, read emails sent, watch videos and set aside time each week to complete actions/tasks.
- Understand that it may take some time to improve my financial situation depending on where I currently am. Persistence and commitment are the keys to success.
- Contact mycoach asap if I’m struggling to stay on track with my plan.
- Most importantly- I agree to stay in communication with my coach/Spending Planner
Your coach/Spending Planner agrees to
- Be totally committed to helping you create a Spending Plan that works for you
- Support you with sticking with your plan and make any adjustments that may be required
- Reply to emails and calls within 24-48 hours
I acknowledge that a Spending Planner is not:
- a licensed financial planner or advisor; or
- a qualified accountant or finance professional.
All the information referred to or provided to me (including any financial calculations and projections) is general information which:
- will require further investigation by me; and
- is not intended to be financial advice for me.
- I agree to sign the full disclaimer acknowledging my understanding of what a Spending Planner is and their role.
As a Spending Planner and member of the Spending Planner’s Institute, I have a firm commitment to respecting and protecting people’s privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices of my service to my clients.
Any information provided by clients will be treated with the utmost of respect for privacy and confidentiality. People’s personal information will not be revealed to any person outside this business unless for the express purpose of providing the service to a client and not without the client’s knowledge and approval.
Personal information will not be sold, rented, given away or shared with anyone not involved in delivering any information, education, goods or services as part of the everyday running of my Spending Planner business.
Client information stored in the Spending Planner software is encrypted and secured by SSL certification. No important private personal information such as Credit Card details are stored in your Spending Plan. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of our service, or your dealings with Your Money Habit you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In signing up to the program I agree to also
- Subscribe to Spending Planner Software for a minimum of $10 per month for 6 months.
- Authorise, Your Money Habit, to create an account giving me access to the Spending Planner software that will be used during this program.
- Give permission for Your Money Habit to access information in my account while engaged as my Spending Planner.
You authorise, Your Money Habit to process automatic payments using the payment method provided by you. All payments are processed through EWAY’s secure payment gateway.
- Payments are to be made in $AUD
- Automatic Payments are as outlined in your payment schedule. We will automatically charge your nominated card on a regular basis in the agreed upon amounts.
- You can update or change your preferred nominated Card at any time by contacted us at least a week before the next due payment.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have sufficient funds in your Nominated Card to cover the automatic payments. You are liable for any fees or charges imposed by your Bank for failed payments, except if such fees or charges arise as a result of our error or system failure.
- If an Automatic Payment fails (for example, if your Nominated Card has expired), Late Payment Fees may apply unless you otherwise make the scheduled payment on or before the relevant due date. You authorise us to receive payments owed to us by:
(i) Debiting your Nominated Card at a later time or date;
(ii) Debiting any other Card which you have provided details of;
(iii) Offsetting the payment amount against any amounts we may owe to you; or
(iv) By means of a collection agency or other legal means for which you will be responsible for any fees incurred.